
I am so happy right now. I love my family and all that each person adds individually. I love my husband and all that we've done and been through together in the past almost 7 years of marriage and even before that in dating. We went on a date last night (a miracle, I know!) and it was so nice to slow down, sit, and talk...just about whatever and things that are on our minds and all that is going on in our lives right now, which is a ton. He is trying to finish his thesis to complete his Masters degree, and the new job is still a challenge with learning all there is to learn, plus there's hunting (it is a great priority!) which is upon us, and providing for a family and trying to find a house, and being a good dad and husband...there is a lot on his plate. And there's me...I am doing ok with 3 kids so far. Dax has been gone a ton and will be gone more in the next while. But I am handling it, somehow (whoever is praying for me, THANK YOU, and keep it up!) I love my kids and I love being a mom. I just don't think there is a more rewarding job out there, or a job that has more of an impact on another person or the world in general as motherhood does. It is a huge responsibility...one that i don't think we fully realize! I probably won't ever understand just how big this is, but I am trying and hopefully, if my kids can just get to adulthood and not be ruined, I will have succeeded! They are truly miracles and such wonderful little people. I am so happy to be apart of a family! It is one of the greatest gifts I have. I just can't imagine going through life without these people. To love and to be loved is the best feeling in the world.
2 comments:
Such a precious photo. Treasure every minute 'cause you'll wake up one day and be 50 something and all your kids will be grown and gone. You're living the best years of your life right now. You're an awesome mom.
Really this is something that I have ALWAYS thought about you...how truly happy you are! I love that. It is so refreshing to know people like you:) I am so happy for you and your cute family!
Post a Comment