10/12/07

surprise visit

Yesterday I got a knock at the door and I opened it to see my sister, her husband and their baby (they live in Oregon)! it was so fun to see them and see their ADORABLE 3 month old baby girl who has changed so much since she was 3 weeks old, which is when I saw them last. This is my sister who also has a 14 year old daughter and thinking they were done having children MANY years ago, miraculously--and to the shock and amazement of everyone (including themselves)-- conceived a baby who was born this past July. She and her husband are so good everyone and they are super parents. I am so happy they have another kid to raise into a wonderful person! And I am so happy they came to see me and welcome our new baby to the family!

2 comments:

val said...

what a fun surprise. sisters are the best. your little ones will be great friends i'm sure.

Chelsea said...

how fun! what a nice sister. you look great by the way!!!