10/31/08

sugar finale.


So fun to meet up with our friends Derek and Bridgett and their girls for some trick-or-treating down main street because our kids didn't have enough candy from the ward party and school. Thousands of locals showed up and I was honored to be on the arm of the sexiest redneck of the lot.

Chalk this up to another great Halloween.

7 comments:

Abbey said...

You guys are so stinkin cute!! The kids look so great in their costumes... and I must say Dax, that wig is horrible!!! haha.

Also, Preslies teeth look SO cute!!! They grew in so fast. Shes darling.

HeRoosSheRoos said...

WT! Glad you had a great Halloween.

Anonymous said...

I'm drooling over the mullet (or however you spell it). They drive me wild.

K said...

Such cute photos. It looks like you guys had a great time. Love this holiday!

Jaedon Flora said...

I'm so glad I can read about my sister's life every week. I loved the costumes and red ribbon week and I think it very fitting you won best female. LOVE YOU! Tisha

Tiffany said...

Love It!!!!

Dan and Annette Swainston Family said...

You guys are the best! We used to dress up....I wish we wen't so old.. Sch cute kids. Love you guys and miss you!