10/7/08

Top 10 Reasons Why Renting Sucks.

I needed to balance out that last post and get down to the real life stinky part of apartment living. Why? Because I believe it is more entertaining.

10. cigarette smoke in your bathroom that you didn't put there.
9. neighbors that you can NOT get away from because you can HEAR them at all times even when you go inside.
8. no garage
7. ghetto fixtures, paint jobs, and landscaping
6. stacked up piles of stuff because there's no where else to put it.
5. paying someone else's mortgage
4. storing things at parents' houses and then needing it
3. people in the ward constantly asking, "So how long are you guys here?"
2. having family sleep on the floor when they come visit (or never come visit)
1. Telling my kids every second to stop stomping, running, jumping, walking, or breathing so they won't bother the neighbors.

2 comments:

RaeLynn said...

Amen to EVERYTHING you posted about renting. And I can't believe Mack is one!! Holy smokes, it seems like he was JUST born. Wow.

Tiffany said...

I thought we blocked the smoke from coming down the vents :)