10/29/08

Halloween Party

Dax and I were going to dress up as bikers, but he's hunting so I went as my old Cruella since this ward has never seen her before. And let me tell you, she did not disappoint; I won best female costume! Walking around in cheetah heels all evening was a small price to pay for the bag of chocolate I received! Ahhh, we had a good time mingling and playing games and trick-or-treating down the hall. When it was over Hunter said, "Mom, it's like sugar city in my trick-or-treat bag!"

3 comments:

Sant Family said...

What? No picture of the heels? Bummer! You look great! I am in charge of our ward's Halloween party on Friday and I am just sick about it! Literally. Ugh.

K said...

It looks like a way fun party. I love the Cruella costume. It's a keeper! You all look so darling dressed up. Such a fun holiday.

karlin said...

love all your costumes and i hear you on keeping things simple!