What are the last 3 things you purchased?
groceries
lunch at Arby's
socks and underwear for all my kids
What are the last 3 songs you downloaded onto your iPod?
I'm such a nerd, I don't even own an iPod. Plus, Dax is the music expert in our house.
What are your three favorite movies?
hard one...three i've enjoyed recently are
Enchanted
Casino Royale
Music and Lyrics
What are three things you have not done yet?
left Mack overnight (or for longer than 2 hours, for that matter)
read Twilight
gotten my tubes tied
What are your three favorite TV shows?
The Office
Lost
? (I don't watch TV that much, again, I'm nerdy)
What are three things you can't live without?
my husband
my kids
disposable diapers
What are you three favorite dishes?
stuffed chicken breasts made by Dax
cafe rio burrito or salad
anything someone else makes for me
What are your three favorite desserts?
soft chocolate chip cookies
pumpkin roll
berry pie
What three things would you buy if money were not an issue?
the cabinets I really wanted
new mini-van (holy cow- I AM a nerd!) or Tahoe
a house in Idaho
If you could have three wishes what would they be?
that everyone could have a happy marriage
that Moms would get paid ($) for staying home with their kids
a decent presidential candidate
4 comments:
oooh pumpkin roll. you make awesome pumpkin roll. i'll make you some soft choc chip cookies if you'll make me some pumpkin roll. deal?
loved your lists.
I love these posts. I think they are so much fun!
Tristie - I loved this post! You are such a CUTE, WONDERFUL, NERD!
xoxoxo
Tisha
Great post! I love love love your pumpkin roll. I even remember when I had it... it was at a vinyl party at your apt. and you had that as the treat. Somethings you never forget : >
Post a Comment