Yay for stairs! We can now go up and down with ease. The framers are almost done. A few more details, and they're out of here tomorrow. What a crazy process. Now that it actually looks like a house, it isn't as daunting or overwhelming. There is an end in sight! A few people warned me about how stressful it would be, and I knew it would, but I didn't anticipate all the stresses. But wow, stuff is getting exciting and seeing each thing being added to create the end product is a cool thing.
This is definitely a family project...Pictured below is Megan-our designer and style expert, Kirk-our master framer (along with his son), and Craig- our contractor. Craig is Dax's Dad and Kirk and Megan are Craig's siblings. Craig's other brother is also key in this process as he gave us our construction loan! So yay for that side of the family all helping.
Then there's my brother Trent--our electrician who came and wired half the house in the cold and pouring rain last Saturday. Below is Dax sweeping water OUT of the house.
It is coming along!

4 comments:
It is looking so awesome! I can't believe how fast it is going up. You are really blessed to have all that talent in one family!
How exciting! Your home is being built SO fast!!! I've never seen ANY home go up so quick.
It is looking so wonderful! YEA!!
I just found this post! I love it! It is coming along nicely. It is so great that Dax has such a talented and helpful family!
Post a Comment