10/8/08

so cool!


Since moving out to crazy town, I have started processing my digital prints online. Shutterfly.com sends periodic emails for promotions or sales and I got one last month for a free 8x8 photo book. So I gave it a shot and made a book of our recent trip to the Oregon Coast. I got the book in the mail yesterday and I LOVE IT!
I paid 8 bucks shipping and have a bound 20 page book containing 80 photos and I made it over the course of a week or so when I would get little bits of time. SO easy. SO COOL.

6 comments:

K said...

It turned out so darling! This is on my list of things to give a try. Maybe a 2009 goal.

Sant Family said...

I LOVE Shutterfly and BLURB. I think I prefer Blurb, actually. AND every year I download my blog, edit, and viola! a journal/scrapbook. The happiness is endless!

I would LOVE to see your book someday!

Love, Tif

Lifes Great Adventures said...

I had to go to the digital print thing online after moving here. I love to use snapfish. Thank goodness for companies like them!
The house is looking good- its stressful though- we understand! Even at its best there is bumps to be worked out! Good luck with everything!
Destiny

Kimberly said...

That is soooooo cool. I've been working on a book of my own. (But can't post it's cuteness because it's a Christmas gift.) I love this day and age. :)

Jaedon Flora said...

That is so awesome! Will you bring it to Thanksgiving? xoxoxo Tisha

Kelly Nordfelt said...

I love digital photobooks! I am glad to hear about shutterfly. Also, your house is looking awesome! It will be exciting to not have to worry about your kids jumping around. I am looking forward to that day as well. When are you coming to WJ again?