No matter who we voted for or didn't vote for, we have new president and he is our leader and deserves our respect and support. Our country is called the United States of America. It doesn't mean we all agree on everything, but it does mean we can stand together for the good of our families, our communities, and our nation.
As always, my friend Janet says it best. Her inspiring thoughts on the election are here.
Congrats and God bless you, President Obama!
9 comments:
I am probably what Obama referred to as a "bitter clinger" clinging to my religion and my guns. I am not the biggest fan of Sen. Obama, but he soon will be our president and I hope he will direct our country for good. He has a lot of huge issues to deal with, the economy, two wars, Iran, North Korea, energy independence, and numerous other domestic and foreign policy dilemmas. I don't agree with many of Obama’s policies, but I do agree that he needs the prayers and support of the American people.
Dax
P.S. At least he isn't Hillary.
I think you said it well yourself! We have truly witnessed history in the making. Our children have bright futures ahead.. as long as we stay positive and be PREPARED for whatever is to come!
AMEN!
I agree with Dax.
ditto to all the above comments, I really do hope that he is as great of a president as everyone thinks he will be!
Well, I don't know about the rest of the country...but as for our house we were split on who we voted for, but we both agreed OBAMA would definitely win.
you really thought mccain was going to win?? I was hoping but I knew he wouldn't. I agree with you dax.
Well put, Tristie.
I don't vote, so I really cannot say a dang thing! I just wanted to say hi!
tina
Post a Comment