Mack practicing his Thanksgiving shoveling
me and my {little} bro practicing our smiles for family picture time.
I also got to pick out lights for my house. I met with my designer (Aunt Megan) and she helped me make days worth of decisions in mere hours. We also picked some fun fabric for window coverings. It felt like Christmas! I can really picture how my house is going to look now, and I LOVE IT!
And if that wasn't enough, on my way home I filled my gas tank for $25!
Then my sister and her family flew in from Oregon and we got to have tons of fun together planning top secret Christmas surprises and driving over orange caution cones. Preslie became Aubrae's shadow and our babies made friends (kind of) with each other. 
As I was snapping a picture of them hugging, Mack lost his balance and the most tender hug

3 comments:
Love the lights and curtains. They completely look like your fabulous taste! It's all coming together. What a fun, fun time.
Love your colors and fabrics Tristie!! Aren't we SO lucky to have such a talented Aunt?! Mack is getting so big.. he looks so long and grown up! I'm hoping we'll be able to see you guys soon.
Sorry the day at the zoo didn't work out with Hunter.. we were wishing he could have came.
Such tender photos. They're all treasures. I love the fabric choices, too.
Post a Comment