This is a pattern in our marriage that started when we were engaged and I told Dax I wanted him to pick out my wedding ring. One day we were at the library on campus studying and he asked me what kind of ring I wanted. I doodled a band with a row of small diamonds in it on my notebook. "I don't know, something simple, like that," I said. Little did I know, he had already bought my ring that afternoon and it was exactly as I pictured it in my mind, only prettier.
Dax knows me better than anyone. He knows the right answer to my questions, knows exactly how to cheer me up, how to make me laugh, when and how long to hug me, and when to let me do my thing. He is my rock, my one constant in a crazy life journey and I wouldn't want to do this with anyone else.
I am honored and blessed to celebrate eight years of marriage with the man of my dreams--my best friend. So grateful he chose me.
9 comments:
Happy Anniversary you two! Hope you were able to go out and have some fun. Love you both!
Happy Anniversary! You do have a great man....but you are pretty great yourself! Your house is getting done so fast! It is so exciting! I can hardly wait for you!
What a great blog! That made me smile. I'm glad you found each other and have such cute kids.
What a great post. Love you Dax and Tristie. I seriously doubt you could have picked anyone better Tristie. Dax you are a Warner with the wrong last name. I'm so glad you BOTH are in our family.
Happy anniversary!! It's your long lost Physics buddy Heidi!! It looks like everything is going so well for you! What a darling family!!
Hey Trist!
It's Tiffany Lyon from WJHS (I haven't said that in so long I almost forgot where we went to high school!). I found your blog on Glen's and was so excited. I can't believe the last time I saw you was at your wedding. You have an amazingly beautiful family. You seem incredibly happy. I would love to catch up. My blog isn't quite as a success as yours but I'm working on it. tiffandryan.blogspot.com. So glad to see you are doing so well!
Love,
Tiff
I love this post! I am usually happiest when I let Larry pick my dinner, too. I am glad that you and Dax have each other - you seem to be a perfect match!
And I LOVE what you say above the comment box. I REALLY want to copy that!
Happy Anniversary! Seriously, you are one of the cutest couples I know. You are a perfect match, and you know it, which just makes it even better. Love you guys!
Congratulations! 8 years is way exciting!
Post a Comment