Hunter is cracking me up lately. He is so grown up but still so innocent. I love to see how excited he gets about preschool, it is the only time he gets dressed in under an hour. He held his head high as he got in the car after school today so I'd notice his hat he made.
This afternoon he asked me, "Mom, why is that candy bar called Milky Way?"
me: "Um, I don't know, probably because it is made with milk."
him: "And it makes your belly as big as a milk jug."
So true.
We are back rolling on the house; we secured some sheetrockers that started today and Craig put the black paper on the outside. I threw up a few staples on the chicken wire. If only I had a Mack-sitter, I'd love to get my hands dirty and actually build my house. Another house, another time I guess.
4 comments:
your kids are getting so big! and your house is looking GREAT...so exciting:)
It is coming together so nicely! I love it. It probably seems so slow to you, but it seems like it's flying by :)
flat iron their hair? :) come on you must know I don't have that much time on my hands..ha ha. the poor girls don't have an ounce of curl to their hair!!!
What a cute post. I love the turkey hat. Those are always fun to make. We make Indian vests from paper sacks too. Well, we used to. I can't convince K to do it this year. Anyway, the house is coming along so well. I think it's going up fast, and the weather seems to be very cooperative, so that's a blessing in disguise huh?
Post a Comment