mine and dax's room (did not mean to stand in that goofy pose)

Preslie's room

Oh, you want some more? Too bad if you don't..
guest bedroom-aka Craig's room--in the basement! No more sleeping on the living room floor for him, thank goodness. (that is all we will finish down there for now...no more $)

and last but NOT least: the secret passage. If you thought I would build my own house and NOT put in a secret passage, you obviously don't know me very well...

Hunt & Mack's room

AHHHH! I'm officially excited now. I've been trying to keep it under raps, but I can't anymore because we are 8 weeks (or less) from move-in! And it looks awesome!
AHHHH! I'm officially excited now. I've been trying to keep it under raps, but I can't anymore because we are 8 weeks (or less) from move-in! And it looks awesome!
Oh, you want some more? Too bad if you don't..
Stairs...
guest bedroom-aka Craig's room--in the basement! No more sleeping on the living room floor for him, thank goodness. (that is all we will finish down there for now...no more $)
and last but NOT least: the secret passage. If you thought I would build my own house and NOT put in a secret passage, you obviously don't know me very well...
And now that I've told the whole blogging world, I guess it's not so secret. But you won't find out where it is, unless you come visit me. ha.
12 comments:
I'm so freakin' excited for ya'll I can hardly contain myself. It looks wonderful. Thanks so much for taking the photos. I LOVE seeing everything. I can just imagine how excited you are getting. The sheetrock changes everything. Oh, how well I remember.
This is so wonderful. I am so happy for you and jealous of your secret hide out (ha ha)
Wow ,Your house is so amazing! I love all of the fun angles you have in your floor plan. How cool it the secret hide out! I can't wait to see it in person, but it might be a while. BOO HOO!
Oh Trist, I am so excited for you guys!! And I love your clever title for the post :) Hmmm, I would like to see where that secret passage leads...
It looks great! I can't wait to see the secret passage :)
Commenting...it's what separates friends from stalkers.
LOL!
I love your commenting quote BTW:) I can't believe how close it is. I'm so excited for you. It looks so big. I've got to say, I'm jealous of space. Someday. Of course you have a secret passage. How fun is that! Can't wait to see the finished product. You're definitely going to make it in there before your birthday. You're barely going to miss Christmas if you're only 8 weeks out. Yay!
oh my gosh I am so excited for you! it really doesn't seem that we will ever be out of school....EVER! maybe someday we will have a garage, back yard, etc...how cool...oooo. and secret passage!
SO exciting! It's been fun stopping by to check out the progress on your new home. I LOVE the secret passage! I don't know you well...only through your blog...but if you built a secret passage in your house...you've got to be amazing and awesome (which of course, you are!) Have fun with the countdown!
yikes! It's Tysha actually, just signed in as my hubby :)
OOOOhhhh!!! SO EXCITING!
Oh, I love it all! I love the secret passage - I didn't think about it, but of course you have one! I love the floor plan and windows!
Post a Comment