12/18/07

Gingerbread House

My kids have been asking every day (it seems like) when are we going to make a gingerbread house. I just couldn't bring myself to make one this year. Well, thank goodness for blogging because I saw that my friend just buys the kit that comes with everything. So I picked up the kit at Wal-Mart for $7.97. This is just my way of trying to simplify my life, one gingerbread house at a time. What a fast, easy, and comparatively inexpensive way to do a gingerbread house! WHEW! Thanks Wal-Mart! And thank you fellow Blogger!

5 comments:

annek said...

Thanks for posting video...it is so fun to hear Pres and Hunter's little voices! You are a good mom, your kids will love you forever for helping them make all the great memories.

RaeLynn said...

It's one thing to think your kids are cute from pictures--but totally another thing to see a video of them and to hear their adorable little voices :) I love their unthusiasm, and their use of the word "purple-y". Ha!

Clint, Brielle, Molly and Maggie said...

O my goodness! What a cute video their little voices are so darling and they are so sweet with eachother. How fun, I agree the kits are the way to go. Costco has them too.

Kimberly said...

Love the video. I'm going to have to try that. Glad to see you are simply enjoying the season.

janet said...

What a cute 47 seconds!! I LOVE the purpley doorknob!

Gotta love that kit. I have used it a couple of times! One year I tried baking my own gingerbread and it was a nightmare. Never again.