12/19/07

daddy's boy



This is probably the cutest thing I've ever seen. This baby is in love with his dad. It is SO adorable to watch Mack smile so big and talk and gurgle and almost start to laugh when Dax talks to him. I can hardly get a smile out of Mack anymore! He only has eyes for his dad right now, and I think it is so darn cute!

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

What a doll baby! Daddy's are the BEST!

annek said...

Boys definitely have a bond with their daddy's. I think it's great, even though I am jealous every now and then.

HeRoosSheRoos said...

So cute and even better that you caught the moment with your camera!

Anonymous said...

So cute. What a pair.

Anonymous said...

Hi Tristie and Dax. Just wanted to say "HI and wish you a late Merry Christmas." You are such fun wonderful parents! Your kids are so cute, Little Mack is growing and a cutie. I wish you could send me some of your young energy.Dax you did good on Prelie's birthday cake. Nadine and I think being a grandma is the most wonderful thing ever. Have a Happy New Year!
Love,Aunt Reta