I never read hunting magazines (even though we have hundreds in our house), but I am very excited about this month's issue of King's Hunting Illustrated because my husband wrote an article that is published in there! I am super proud of him!
Kudos to the husband! I knew this would happen one day. It actually has happened before - he had things published in USU journals and in the school newspaper. Yeah.
What can I say. I am in awe. I would say I am in envy but that would be breaking a commandment. Ha Ha. It just so happened my brother in law had a copy of the magazine so I was able to read it. Congrats Dax. Things sound like they are going good for ya. Mike
5 comments:
I'm proud of him too !!!
Kudos to the husband! I knew this would happen one day. It actually has happened before - he had things published in USU journals and in the school newspaper. Yeah.
What can I say. I am in awe. I would say I am in envy but that would be breaking a commandment. Ha Ha. It just so happened my brother in law had a copy of the magazine so I was able to read it. Congrats Dax. Things sound like they are going good for ya.
Mike
Dax, thats awesome!! Can we look at the article online?
Way to go...what a guy!!
Post a Comment