1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? paper
2. Real tree or artificial? we usually cut a real one every year but i love both
3. When do you put up the tree? usually the first of december (even though we don't spend Christmas at home, I think a tree is a must for this season! I feel sad when people don't have one or choose not to put one up.)
4. When do you take the tree down? after new years day
5. Do you like eggnog? kind of. it is definitely a once a year thing for me.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? blue Muppet Babies keyboard from Santa, tons of homemade barbie clothes from my mom.
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes. a few. and i want more of them.
8. Hardest person to buy for? my brother-in law, Matt
9. Easiest person to buy for? My kids. And me.
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? underwear when I was 10. (I cried when i opened it)
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? mail. I love getting cards in the mail, especially ones with a family picture, hint!
12. Favorite Christmas movie? A Christmas Story, Miracle on 34th, Rudolph, Frosty, almost all.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? when I see good ideas, good deals, or know what people want. I started in the spring this year.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? not that i can remember, but i don't think it is wrong. If someone else will enjoy it more, why not?
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? gingerbread boys and girls cookies, pumpkin pie, Ham.
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? clear, but i love all lights
17. Favorite Christmas song? Sleigh Ride, Joy to the World, Carol of the Bells, Songs from Handel's Messiah, Blue Christmas (by Elvis) every Christmas song!
18. Travel for Christmas or stay home? usually go to parents or in-laws...I'm excited to stay home soon! Maybe next year?
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? hel-LO? who can't? Thanks to the song.
20. Angel on the treetop or a star? star. The angels I've seen are sort of freiky looking and belong in the Halloween section. And the pretty ones are too pretty for all my fun mis-match ornaments.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? morning, Preslie gets Christmas Eve to herself (its her birthday)...except I might do jammies this year before bed on the Eve.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Goes by too quickly, buisnesses all trying to cash in on the Holiday.
23. What I love most about Christmas? The reminder, the feeling of giving and Christlike love, lights, family, surprises, decorations, excitement of children, songs, pretty much everything.
2 comments:
Very fun! I love to hear fun stuff like this about people...and I totally agree about the angel thing. I'm glad you've noticed that too!
How fun that Preslie's birthday is Christmas Eve!! What a party! We are FINALLY spending Christmas at home this year.. our first time. You just have to go home to families when you are in school and have such a long break.
BTW. love the top pic of you, hubby and baby. So sweet. Val sent me a few sneak peaks of your family pictures and can I just say that you guys are the cutest family ever??
Post a Comment