12/7/07

feed my craving.

Most of my friends and family know that I love to make crafts! Well, since moving out here, I've gone on a major fast from crafting! In Logan, I was always either making, dreaming about, or looking at crafts. I loved to treat myself with delicious eye candy at On The Avenue and Sugar & Spice, which are wonderful crafty stores with tons of ideas just waiting to be re-created! I also miss my major supply stores- Michaels and Home Depot! So I was online yesterday and was having so much fun looking at other people's crafts that I had to share them as well as some of my own.

{the rest are mine}



I am going to start crafting again... I just need to be more creative with the resources that i DO have...like my giant bin of fabric and my sewing machine.So watch out, world, I am back. Oh, and if you have any crafts I should know about, email me a pic at tristiemangus@hotmail.com .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh, the nativity puzzle, where did you find that? I had one when I was a little girl and I LOVED it. I'd love to get one for Audrey.