12/12/07

new family pics

I wanted to brag about my friend Val. She took this photo of us as well as the one on my header and some in the margin. We get our family picture taken every year, and this was my first time having someone take it outside. This also turned out to be the most positive picture taking experience, ever. If you need a photographer for anything, she would do a great job!

7 comments:

val said...

Aww Tristie, thanks!

Abbey said...

Those are beautiful pictures! You all look so cute. We missing you guys and wish we could be by you guys over Christmas. Give the kids hugs from Aunt Abbey! Love ya!

HeRoosSheRoos said...

You all look greaaaat! How lucky are you to have Mack sleeping instead of crying. Merry Christmas!

annek said...

Looks great! I was wondering how you got that great pic on the header. I knew it couldn't be a timer shot. You have a cute fam.

karlin said...

so cute.. I want Val to come and take pictures of us.

Beau and Rach said...

Beautiful pictures of a beautiful family!Trist, will you send me your email address so I can send you an invite to our blog, rachelwhi@gmail.com. Thanks hon!

janet said...

They are beautiful pictures. I mean, I know Val is great, but your family is beautiful.