Congrats to Love! Tristie you are an inspiration! YOu get prettier with each year (and baby). I love your kids and their names. I remember hearing about your daughter being born and that you named her Preslie and I just smiled because that is the perfect name for one of your daughters because I could see it being your name. I have great memories of you and your good willing, positive, priority focused ways. Thanks for your light!
2 comments:
Congrats to Love! Tristie you are an inspiration! YOu get prettier with each year (and baby). I love your kids and their names. I remember hearing about your daughter being born and that you named her Preslie and I just smiled because that is the perfect name for one of your daughters because I could see it being your name. I have great memories of you and your good willing, positive, priority focused ways. Thanks for your light!
Miss you! Are you going to be in WJ for Christmas? I want to hold the babe!
Post a Comment