9/5/08

progress


Dax painted tar clear around the outside walls while Craig knocked all the metal thingys off the concrete walls and worked with the plumber to get the rough plumbing done. I attempted to clear away rock and dirt so it wouldn't stick to Dax's tar roller but someone kept driving his truck down into the pit and climbing back out, pushing more dirt and rock down by the walls.
And someone else could NOT stop putting rocks and dirt in his mouth so I gave up and took those someones home. A few hang ups with trying to get power hooked up, but we're moving along...

5 comments:

Sant Family said...

Oh we tarred the basement of our Santaquin with two someones to help. I thought we would DIE! Things ARE moving right along! YAY!!

Tiffany said...

McKenna asked what the picture was and I told her you were building a house. Then she asked, " Why, are they living outside?"

What would we do without those little someones! Glad you guys are moving along!

K said...

So much fun to see such progress. It seems to be moving along so well:) You've got to love all the helpers you can get!

annek said...

What fun...sweat equity!! Glad you are progressing so quickly!

Kimberly said...

Fun to see it moving along. Josh's first thought was, "I bet Dax is helping build it. That's the sort of thing he would do." Looks like he was right.We are excited for you.