Sure hope he had a good day. He worked, then came home and worked on the house, we had dinner, two cakes, opened his gifts, then he went to scouts and worked. That chocolate cake is KILLER delicious. Some of Hunter's piece fell on the floor and in two seconds, the baby had crawled through it and tracked it all over the whole kitchen.
6 comments:
That cake looks very very good! I would be with Mack on the floor, licking the crumbs!
I hope it was a good one! Happy B-Day Dax
Hi Dax!
Happy Birthday to you! Man, you and Carly turn 30 this year....ouch! That makes me feel old. But....What great 30 year olds you are! Both Cute parents!
I love checking your blog.
Tristie, you are an amazing wife and mom. You make pies! Your kids are darling! and smart! I Love that Preslie keeps a journal. Your new home is well deserved. I bet it will be beautiful. Next time Rich and I are in your area we will stop by. Come see us when your down. I miss working with Nadine.
Love you kids...very proud of you both.
Bonnie
p.s. We will have to introduce sweet baby Claire to Mack..they can learn to walk together!
Happy Birthday! It sounds like it was a great day. I have days I'd like to play in chocolate and track it all over the house too. The downside, I'd have to clean it up and the baby fat rolls don't look that cute on me! Maybe you could post the chocolate cake recipe.
Okay, that picture with him and the cake....I see so much of your boys in him. How funny, I never realized it until now. I am so glad you have such a wonderful husband.
Happy Birthday DAX! You are a great looking 30! Thanks for being such an awesome husband and father. I think you and Tristie are wonderful!
Post a Comment