
The countdown to ONE is getting shorter. 6 days to be exact. What complete joy we get from this little boy! Nine-24 months is my favorite age span for a baby. I don't know WHY I love it when they are mobile and completely into EVERYTHING. I think I love this age because they start to become a real person. Not just a eating, pooping blob anymore. So what if attending church is a nightmare/joke. I've just started LEAVING the videos on the floor. Mack apparently thinks that is where they go. Same with the dish towels and the measuring cups. Although I don't leave those on the floor. Because we use those in clean up and eating, that's why. Having this baby around is A-OK.
3 comments:
Mack is so yummy! I love the pic with the hat! I just want to squeeze him! Time goes too fast - already almost one!
Happy Birthday Mac! - Tristie please give him a big squish from me!
Darling photos. Smart mama. Just leave that stuff undone until they are no longer interested in it. However, maybe don't take it as far as I have. Kaleb's favorite thing when he was that age was dumping the recipes out of my file. Well, he's 10 and they still aren't organized. Oops! They grow up way too fast, so live in the moment. It doesn't come back!
Post a Comment