The first pictures of the kids are for Beaner (Dax's mom) because I know she is lonely at home without her husband cause he's here building our house, and she is sad cause she can't be here to see her grandkids. So here Beaner-enjoy these photos of the kiddos.

6 comments:
Thanks Tristie. They're all bee-you-too-full!!! I love seeing everything. My, the sky there is quite dramatic. Looks like you get a marvelous sky show everyday. The kids are precious. I could just reach out and kiss them all over. Thanks, thanks, thanks.
Do you think that Craiger will come and build a house for his favorite Kelly? Ask him for me...
Thanks for all the fun pictures. Besides the house getting bigger . .. . holy cow Mac looks too big! UGH I can't even see your kids until November! Love you.
House looks great! I am so excited for you all. I cant believe your baby is almost 1 time sure does fly by.
Love seeing the progress. It's so awesome to see it going so fast!
What a FUN process.. especially that you're so involved. The pictures of the kids are so darling. WHAT are you going to do with yourselves when you are all moved in and settled?
Post a Comment