laying out the boards
perimeter
walls up
framer in training
glad I could run the saw at least once. MAN, I want to help build so bad but I have more than my hands full with keeping the baby from chewing rebar and rocks or falling into the giant hole.
Dax caught this aerial view while flying to count buffalo this morning.
My boys are back and forth from the job site with me all day long. They are good sports.
The boys helped me make killer choco chip cookies tonight and we had them before and after we fed everyone burgers. I didn't snap any pics of the floor. It is almost built and then they frame the main floor.
1 comment:
How fun!! I hope that you all take the day off tomorrow (saturday) and go do something FUN!!! Wishing we were out there to help... love you guys!
Post a Comment