Today is the last day of Dax's twenties. He will turn 30 tomorrow! I am not sad for him because I've decided that having a birthday marks another year of success and accomplishment in life. Plus, he is the hottest and most successful and fun 30 year old around. I love that guy!
Today Mack took his first steps! I wondered if he'd walk before he was one. I should not have doubted. My other 2 kids also walked a week or so before their 1st birthday. Fun.
7 comments:
Oh your baby is growing up! I love Preslie in the background, cracks me up!
So cute. I wish I had K's first steps on video. I hear 30 is the new twenty. Happy Birthday.
LOVE those first steps-- especially the expression on their face!
Happy Birthday to your husband!
Hope you have a GREAT birthday old man!
Wowzers! He's doing it. I remember his daddy first walked just two weeks before his first birthday too. The fruit doesn't fall far from the tree. You are all such a loving family.
Happy Birthday to your Dax! The big 3-0!! We are only like 3 years away....SCARY! That little fat Mack is too much for me. I just love him.
Go Mack!!
Post a Comment