If you ever have to travel a long distance to see family, I recommend getting a super entertaining travel buddy like my husband. While gassing the car in Filmore, he noticed a tree near by that was sounded like it was full of birds. He motions for me to roll down the window and says, "Hey, guys. That tree over there is full of birds. I am going to go kick it and see if they will all fly out."

He totally called it. HUNDREDS of birds came flying out each time he kicked the tree. I tell ya, this is live entertainment at its finest.
2 comments:
i know--easy on me commenting on every single post, but seriously--that is hilarious. I totally laughed out loud.
that is so cool. My kids loved the pictures, I am sure yours LOVED being there to see it! What a fun daddy!
Post a Comment