11/26/07

BOOK IT!


She was not excited about the "Pizza Tickets" she could earn from school for reading 10 books; she doesn't even like pizza. Then one night Dax took her with him to pick up a pizza for dinner and redeem her ticket for a personal pan pizza. The clerk gave her a sticker and a special key chain that she could fill up with stickers each time she earned a pizza. "I'll carry the little pizza, ok Dad?" she says. We get home and she was so proud of it, she actually tried it. Now when asked if she likes pizza she replies, "Well, I only like Pizza Hut pizza."

3 comments:

HeRoosSheRoos said...

I love that Pizza Hut encourages reading. It's a smart marketing move on their part too!

Ashley said...

They still do that? Awesome! I loved Book It. For some reason, the personal pizzas were just better. Who am I kidding, how would I know. They were the ONLY pizza we ever got.

Abbey said...

Great Job Pres! You're such a great reader! I'm so proud of you.