1. I love to make things. Crafts of every kind, scrapbooking, sewing, puzzles…I love putting almost anything together.
2.I like my handwriting. It sounds weird but my handwriting changes slightly depending on the day or what I am writing. Sometimes it is neat and sometimes it is sloppy and hooked together. I always use my best cursive on checks. That is actually the ONLY time I use cursive. I got “best handwriting” award in my seventh grade English class.
3.I organize my clothes by color. When I get dressed in the morning, I go to the color that feels like me that day. It is most often pink, green, orange, yellow, or another bright color with a bold pattern. I rarely wear black, beige, or white, unless it is with some colorful jewelry or funky shoes. Plain or dull colors don’t feel like “me”.
4. I am a total bargain shopper. I LOVE getting a good deal on anything. I rarely pay full price for clothing. I buy my kids clothes on the clearance rack a year ahead. The outfit I am wearing right now cost me $25 dollars, total. My fave places for a bargain are DI, Old Navy, and Wal-Mart.
5. People tell me I use a very small amount of toothpaste. I had no idea that I did this until it was brought to my attention.
6. I have a really good memory when it comes to numbers and dates. I remember everyone’s birthday. I will remember anyone’s phone number if I’ve seen it and dialed it once. My husband has grown so accustomed to this, that before he calls anyone, he always asks me the phone number of the person he’s calling (even some of his own friends). He still asks me what our OWN phone number is and we’ve lived here 3 months. Why use up valuable brain space when you have a walking phone book for a wife?
7. Even though my house is usually messy, I really like having a clean house. But since I have a husband and 3 kids, I can let the clutter slide for a while. Then after a few days or so, all of a sudden, I can’t stand it anymore, and I’ll go on a cleaning rampage. It seems like the more kids I have, those rampages get fewer and farther between. And no one ever stops by to see me after I’ve just cleaned. It is always when my house is a wreck. Oh well.
5 comments:
I love reading random facts about you. I wish we lived closer and could hang out. :( I wish I had enough patience to organize my clothes by color and then STICK to that method. There is absolutely no method to my madness-and I agree that I love to have a clean house...but it rarely seems clean. What's up with that?!
Aren't you cute!?! It is funny to see how much we have in common, ok not the phone book thing, but cleaning, bargains, scrapbooking, and not to mention the curly hair!! I love you lots and miss you a bunch. Wish we lived closer :)
Everyone wants to live closer to Tristie!! let's all move to Vernal!
loved these random facts. Do you know i still remember your closet from high school? It was like a rainbow and I couldn't believe all the colors (not to mention the organization.) You have always been ahead of everyone in the fashion industry. I love it.
I am also the same way about the phone book. Why do you think? My husband totally thinks I am a walking phonebook. Once he needed a number to a company in a state we no longer lived in (we'd moved about a year before.) I can't believe he asked me if I knew it... and then I actually remembered! It was so funny to us. We should be on heroes or something with our superpowers. my husband calls me Rainman... sounds like I am not so original afterall.
and I am the exact same way about cleaning.. I think the hard part is keeping it that way.
#7 is me:) I wish more than anything I could have a clean house, but that only happens on those crazy cleaning rampage days! Really, I think I could copy and paste whole list about me! We are the same:) Only I love Target more than wal*mart:) and I just recently accidentally started using a small amount of toothpaste because I'm used to brushing Lauren & Hallie's teeth! funny funny.
Hey Tristie...I hope that you don't mind, but I was blog surfing and found your blog. What a cute family you have. Your daughter looks just like you! You can check out my blog if you like, it is dubsdish.blogspot.com. By the way I am Andrea (Jones) Wright. (West Jordan High School)
Post a Comment