This little girl is transforming from cute to gorgeous, right before my eyes. I know all moms think their kids are super cute, so I am trying to pretend like I just saw her in a grocery store and then see if she is just as pretty to me... yup. She has always been beautiful. She was a beautiful baby that turned into a beautiful toddler, and now, she is growing up and looking so much older. I am just thankful she has a big 6-foot-3 dad that can scare away her future dates, if needs be.
Just LOOK at those eyelashes...

9 comments:
Man, she TRULY is gorgeous...and those eyelashes...they are just like my husband's. I'm SO jealous.
SOOOO pretty. What would it be like? the best news is she looks so much like you:)
Oh, I have always thought that kid was beautiful. And her adorable personality makes it even better.
Tristie, you make some beautiful babies! I can't believe how grown up Preslie and Hunter are! Mack is just a cutie!
She is BEAUTIFUL!! It's so fun having a pretty girl, huh? Karlin
What a beauty! That dark hair, big eyes, and long eyelashes are just the beginning. If she grows up to be anything like her mommy you'll have to keep a stick around to keep the boys off.
I can't believe how much she reminds me of you.. she is SO gorgeous and so spunky and happy. Her personality is just popping out of the pictures!
A beauty indeed, outside and inside. She's our treasure.
Not only is she beautiful, but how do you get her to sit still long enough to do her hair like that? She's georgous!
Post a Comment