living a focused life
OOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Mack Is ssssoooooooooo cute! I can't imagine how big he will be in June! It makes me sad that I don't get to see him in real life til then.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Wait, who is watching who here?? I love it.
Super cute baby. Does Dax call it baby sitting like Kye does? I know Glenn calls it that too. Too funny!
Love it. what a great picture.. it looks like Mack knows exactly what's going on here.
Ha, I love that picture! Man, I miss that little one!!
I can just see Rusty doing this...I'm so glad you caught it with the camera!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
OOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Mack Is ssssoooooooooo cute! I can't imagine how big he will be in June! It makes me sad that I don't get to see him in real life til then.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Wait, who is watching who here?? I love it.
Super cute baby. Does Dax call it baby sitting like Kye does? I know Glenn calls it that too. Too funny!
Love it. what a great picture.. it looks like Mack knows exactly what's going on here.
Ha, I love that picture! Man, I miss that little one!!
I can just see Rusty doing this...I'm so glad you caught it with the camera!!
Post a Comment