
--------------------------------------------------------------------
A. Jason B. Phil C. Patrick
Why is it that whenever my babies hit one month old, they lose all the hair on the top of their head and no where else? At least with my girl, I could put a hair bow on her. A lot of people think little baby boys look like old men. Well if he didn't before, he does now!
7 comments:
I vote c
You crack me up. That hair cracks me up. Good thing his face is so enchanting, you don't even notice the old man hairdo. Really, I didn't even notice until you pointed it out. But I'm going with Captain Kirk. (Spelling? Not a trekie, sorry)
If I were being honest I would vote A. But I'm giving my vote to Captain Picard (my dad and I love Star Treck.)
That's a difficult one...he's too cute. I think A has a creepy character on Seinfeld and B is a know-it-all so I'll go with C.
You are hilarious! Newborns hair does funny things sometimes. Karlin
I am going with A. But really Mack is already much better looking!
Rusty loved this post! I think I'm going to have to go with C.
Post a Comment