I'm convinced that all boys love movies...here are mine watching "Cars". (We had to show Mack the movie since the truck that hauls McQueen is also named Mack.)
How darling is that photo!!! It is true, there is something very mezmerizing about the movie CARS and boys. I've never thought to take a photo of my little guy watching t.v. I love that you capture the every day. I need to do that more often!
SO CUTE! O my gosh! I can't even imagine that I won't get to see him until June! That is so Sad......he will still be ADORIBLE though! Can't wait to see ya! Miss ya!
4 comments:
I will attest to the idea of boys liking movies. Cole is OBSESSED with cars. obsessed i tell you. I love your new t-shirt too! You are so cute.
How darling is that photo!!! It is true, there is something very mezmerizing about the movie CARS and boys. I've never thought to take a photo of my little guy watching t.v. I love that you capture the every day. I need to do that more often!
Boy oh boy, my 2 boys love TV too!! I'm glad to hear that it is not only my guys that can't keep their eyes off it!
By the way, I love the updates to your page!!
SO CUTE! O my gosh! I can't even imagine that I won't get to see him until June! That is so Sad......he will still be ADORIBLE though! Can't wait to see ya! Miss ya!
Lots of Love
Brittany ball
Post a Comment