
My baby is a month old. Wow. It seems like longer that a month...just because of all the new stuff going on. New schedules (or should I say NO schedule), doing things with one hand again, planning my daily tasks into 15 minute increments, never banking on a full nights sleep, or even a full 3 hours of sleep, having Dax gone a ton. It is a big adjustment to have a new baby. But I knew it would be, and it is worth every minute. Every minute that I don't think I can keep my eyes open any longer, every minute that I feel like I am going to scream from overstimulation when I am feeding the baby and the other 2 kids are on top of me trying to kiss him, and every minute that I see that little face and think that there is no way that I can love someone more. A lot is behind us, but so much more is ahead. I can't WAIT until he smiles a real smile at me. I look forward to each new stage and milestone. I know Mack is going to grow up way too fast. I have already watched him change and grow every day right before my eyes. The tricky part is not worrying about all the undone projects and household chores or other fun stuff I think I might be not accomplishing, because this baby will not stay little forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment