1/31/10

January re-cap

The New Year has started out great with Preslie getting baptized, Dax's bison project (which has still not been completed due to the insane amount of snow here), and us surviving another month of pure, torturous, freezing COLD. Some other things worth mentioning:


This sweet note between Hunter and Dax written during sacrament meeting today...


Seeing some family..


Matt and Abbey came to see us and that always means a couple of things:
  • Dax cooking good food for everyone
  • chocolate e'clairs
Most of all, seeing the kids play together is cool; I love to see my kids build relationships with their cousins. Mya is at the age that she can really interact with my kids and it is fun! I never had cousins my age growing up so it is important to me that my kids are good buddies with their cousins and also their aunts and uncles.
More time with family...




Preslie and Hunter got all their Valentines ready a month early for their big V-day parties at school. A little excited? Yes!



Everyone has been hounding me this month to make chocolate chip cookies all the time. Mack has been the most relentless. He mentions it 5-6 times a day at least. He loves to make them even more than eat them, I think.



I took the kids to temple square for a short visit to see the big statue of Christ. Sad to be that close to my parents and not have time to drop in. We had fun, though.




And last-- We finally got the last of Preslie's medical bills payed off! YAY!


Good-bye January, Hello month of Love! 28 days 'til my birthday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's all so warm and fuzzy. Glad I know and love every person in this post. So impressed with Hunter's writing skills and he's only a kindergartener!

Tiffany said...

That note could not be more precious! Is this the BIG 3-0 b-day?

Kimberly said...

Looks like it's been a good month. I love your title bar pictures. The center one of you reminds me so much of Preslie.