
We completed our session of swimming lessons today. Two weeks of dressing, sunscreening, towels, flip-flops, swim diapers, plastic pants, showering off, back floats, front floats, motor boat, bobs, jumps, showering again, re-dressing, then coming home to hang swim suits and towels out to dry to start again the next day. And I actually waited in line for an hour to sign myself up for this! It was a fun swim season and the kids progressed wonderfully. I enjoyed playing with my little water baby in the Mom and Me class and seeing him kick and move his arms and try and blow bubbles and drink the water. So glad there is a pool here so my kids could get this experience and exposure to the water.
8 comments:
You have inspired me. I really need to get some formal training in the swimming area for my kids.
Congratulations! What a nice experience for the kids. You'll always be glad you did it. Can't wait for them to show me what they can do.
How fun. You are such a great mom!
You've got to love swim lessons. They are just a necessity no matter how big of a pain they are, and honestly they really are, but totally worth it. I'm so impressed you did the Mommy and Me class, of course you look great in a swimming suit, which was always my hold up! So proud of all you guys. Happy summer!
We missed swimming lessons this year. There is no better way to wear the kiddos out then the pool. Would you recommend the Mom and me class?
Right on! I love swimming lessons too! Can't wait until it comes around again next year.
Reilly just finished, too!! It was great. It is so much fun to see them learn- I love it!
You just look fabulous! I am always so glad when swim lessons are over! But every year, I work hard at being one of the first ones to get my application in! It is much better now that all my kids are in lessons.
Post a Comment