8/5/08

date night


Dax was craving Chinese food, which is not my fave. So he took Preslie on a date and they stuffed their faces with shrimp while the boys and I dined on good old-fashioned American food at A&W. Works for me! I love how excited the kids were for our dates. Preslie planned her outfit 2 days in advance and even put on makeup for the occasion. Hunter wore a hat for me cause he knows I think he is a babe in a hat. The baby didn't know what was going on, but behaved himself while munching fries during our stimulating dinner conversation.

14 comments:

Tiffany said...

How in the world did you get a picture of all 3 of you and Hunter is smiling......TALENTED!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, that is so cute! I love that Dax took Pres on a date...too cute! I don't know how well a date would go between Dan and Addison, they butt heads too much!

I love those boys of yours!

Ashley said...

That sweet Preslie. I was thinking this week about when we were in that Logan ward together. I was so smitten with your little curly-haired girl. I always wanted to take her in sacrament meeting but thought that might be weird. Now I'm like 'I don't care who you are, you want my kid so I can pay attention? Go for it!'

K said...

So much fun to do date nights. They don't work very well in our family since there's just the two of us. But I do try and do something fun every so often. I love that Preslie picked out her outfit ahead of time. You are in serious trouble in about 10 years! Also, love Hunter-the hat thing, and I'm certain the dinner conversation was very stimulating knowing Hunter!

HeRoosSheRoos said...

Smokin' hot! What good looking people. You can train those boys right so when they grow up, they'll open the door and not chew with their mouths open.

Lifes Great Adventures said...

Cute! Chinese food sounds so good right now.
Destiny

Kati said...

I love date nights with kids! At our house if you get good grades, you get a date night with Mom and Dad at the dining establishment of your choice! It is a fun tradition!

capturingtheride said...

That's great! I have such fun memories of my "daddy-daughter dates" growing up. We still do them when we get the chance :)

Kimberly said...

You guys are such great, fun parents! When I grow up can I be just like you?

annek said...

I'm sure it's so much more fun when your kids actually understand that you are trying to do something fun for them. Sounds like a good night, and man, I would have loved a little of that shrimp!!

Ghislaine Richards said...

That is so cute! Presley is getting so tall! Cute, cute kids!!!

Sant Family said...

I love your idea to divide and conquer! My kids LOVE to go on dates with us but we rarely go out to eat with them.

Jaedon Flora said...

That is the cutest date night I have ever heard of.

Neal said...

Presley looks so cute...but Dax...those are some white legs cousin. And those two boys...What a lucky woman to have TWO great dates!