
Holy cow. We have a hole! I squealed as the the excavator broke ground this morning. I still have butterflies in my stomach. This has always been a dream for us and has been on our mind heavily as we've house shopped and lot shopped for the past year. Finally, the stars aligned and we're rolling, baby!
17 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! Let the stressful times begin! Looks like a great area. I cant wait to hear/see the upcoming changes to your "hole"
How exciting! Things are rolling fast! It looks like a lovely neighborhood.
Oh my word!! It's really happening Tristie! You and your family deserve this 100% and I hope that everything goes quick and smooth for you guys.
Seriously?! Awesome! I'm so excited for you. Oooh, I can't wait to see what you've dreamed up.
Congrats Trist! How exciting for your family! So where is your hole located?
This is the best! Having a new house is the best feeling in the whole wide world, except maybe having a new baby. Please take a ton of picutres and let us enjoy the journey with you guys! Congratulations!
Congrats! We are excited for you guys. It's quite the adventure- but it's fun. Good luck and happy building.
Destiny
So how did you keep this a secret this long!!! Congreats, I can't wait to hear all the details when you come and visit. Yeah!!!
YES! I couldn't be more excited! Please post more about it. I want to see pictures and floor plans, baby. So I guess this means you aren't moving out of state. Good for you guys!!
So exciting! Keep us posted. So I'm guessing you have a house plan?
This is so fun! Everyone loves a foundation hole. Larry especially does (he is a dirt engineer, after all). What will your house look like? What's the plans? I can hardly wait to see the progress!
This is so fun! Everyone loves a foundation hole. Larry especially does (he is a dirt engineer, after all). What will your house look like? What's the plans? I can hardly wait to see the progress!
Yay! It finally happened. I knew it would:) Progress. So happy for you. How awesome to build a house the way you want and know the neighborhood you'll be in. It looks from the pictures to be a cute neighborhood. So excited for you!
Yipee. How exciting. I'm excited to see what you've dreamed up too! Congrats.
Oh my gosh I didn't know you were building! Good for you! Are you still living really far away?
Congrats! That is so exciting!!
Hip hip hooray! We are so happy for you!
Post a Comment