It was so great to see you Tristie!! I'm happy that you were able to get some piece of mind through talking with Megan... your house is going to be beautiful!!!
OKay I have officially decided that I am never building a house. You are so brave. There are all together too many decisions for me. I need simplicity! I applaud you that you will be able to do it and it will look amazing, no doubt!!!
Long time for me to check your blog. Yet how cool is it for you to be getting a house and a house that you get to make your home. I am looking forward to the time that we get to pick out everything for our house. Yet where are you guys leaving if you don't mind me asking.
Oh just so you know this is Cheri from back in the days. It just has my husbands name down.
Still I want to tell you to enjoy the time of picking things out. Cause once you walk into your home you will know that it is your and you pick out it all.
7 comments:
It was so great to see you Tristie!! I'm happy that you were able to get some piece of mind through talking with Megan... your house is going to be beautiful!!!
Looks like it's moving right along. How exciting.
I cant WAIT to see your house! I hope it screams DAX and TRISTIE!!!
Ooh, look awesome. What does the house look like, gotta drawing of the finished product?
OKay I have officially decided that I am never building a house. You are so brave. There are all together too many decisions for me. I need simplicity! I applaud you that you will be able to do it and it will look amazing, no doubt!!!
Long time for me to check your blog. Yet how cool is it for you to be getting a house and a house that you get to make your home. I am looking forward to the time that we get to pick out everything for our house. Yet where are you guys leaving if you don't mind me asking.
Oh just so you know this is Cheri from back in the days. It just has my husbands name down.
Still I want to tell you to enjoy the time of picking things out. Cause once you walk into your home you will know that it is your and you pick out it all.
WHAT THE?! You have some wicked fast house builders out there! How exciting!
Post a Comment