7/30/08

knick-knacks and patty-wacks

We don't live on the way to anything. So when someone comes to visit, it is a big deal because we know they only came to see US. And that doesn't happen very often.
Wa-HOO! Bro and Abbey (Dax's brother and his wife) came to see us over the weekend and we just love hanging out with them.

With the chocolate Eclairs made at 11pm, the Saturday morning yard sales (one in a creepy basement, and one that actually had the nerve to write that they were selling "knick-knacks" on their sign), the park, and the drive-in movie, we had a good time. Mostly, we just like to hang out and catch up with them.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOOOOH Girl! I could have eaten that whole thing of eclairs all by myself in one sitting, and you know this is true!!!! I am glad you had visitors. I promise, if I ever get out that way, I will for sure stop by!!!

K said...

It looks like so much fun. Aren't visitors the best? We don't get them often either so we love it when people come to see us. You must post that recipe for eclairs. They look so yummy. I'm hoping there is a weekend in the fall we can come and visit before the roads get bad.

Shelly Traveller said...

Those look so yummy! are they hard to make? I love garage sales they had the best ones in St. Louis so I'm having withdrawls. I hope you got something good.

JayeCee said...

Family is sooo awesome. You are such an awesome family Tristie, I am so thankful to have been able to be apart of your life!!

Anonymous said...

It all looks like too much fun. Sorry I wasn't there to chow down on an eclair or two. Glad you all had a great time together.