7/3/08

I am 9 months old.


I am 9 months old today.
I weigh 20 pounds.

This month was exciting because I:
learned to crawl!
went swimming for the first time.
camped for the first time.
got my top 2 front teeth
learned to pick up cheerios and put them in my mouth

I am a super smart baby because I:
know my name
pull up to things
patty cake by myself
yell for food from my high chair
thrash my dad's work papers that he leaves in the floor
can do a high-pitched raspy whine that sounds like a dog whistle

I love to:
take baths
eat people food
pull my mom's hair with my teeth
put little things in my mouth
open and close doors and cabinets
hold someone's hands and walk

7 comments:

Sant Family said...

Okay, Mack is the cutest baby! I love his chubby red cheeks!

Anonymous said...

Hands down, Mack is the cutest baby on the planet. I love all these photos, especially the one of him standing next to the couch.

Andersons said...

You have a cute little dude on your hands!

Kimberly said...

I love your new collages. How do you do them? Please send me some tips.

K said...

I can't believe he is 9 months old! Where does the time go, seriously. It's always amazing to me how much they are able to learn in a short period of time. I wish I could accomplish such huge things in such a short time! Love him!

K said...

I'm with the other Kimberly-I want to know how you're doing your collages. I could use some variety from the 9 square bit.

kkoyle said...

Oh my goodness, 20 lbs! He is totally adorable.