12/13/08

one word

1. Where is your cell phone? imagination
2. Your significant other? hot
3. Your hair? big
4. Your Mother? tough
5. Your father? sincere
6. Your favorite thing? nature
7. Your dream last night? Christmas
8. Your favorite drink? water
9. Your dream/goal? balance
10. The room you're in? bedroom
11. Your fear? mullets
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? vasectomy
13. Where were you last night? home
14. What you're not? overweight
15. Muffins? warm
16. One of your wish list items? furniture
17. Where you grew up. city
18. The last thing you did? primary
19. What are you wearing? pajamas
20. Your TV? dusty
21. Your pet? kids
22. Your computer? lifeline
23. Your life? dynamic
24. Your obsession? de-junking
25. Missing someone? sisters
26. Your car? works
27. Something you're not wearing? makeup
28. Favorite Store? Target
29. Your summer? easy
30. Your favorite color? green
31. When is the last time you laughed? today
32. Last time you cried? November
33. Last phone call? Craiger
34. Who e-mailed me last? Beaner
35. My favorite food. Dax's
36. Place I would most like to be? HOUSE
37. Complaint? complainers
38. One of your favorite games? Scattergories
39. Something you avoid? Wal-Mart
40. Something you brag about? kids

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

VASECTOMY..... lol

you are too funny!

Anonymous said...

Muggers??? You are funny babes.

Dax

Anonymous said...

Hey Dax, I changed my answer for what I am afraid of... I just couldn't think of anything at the time so I put muggers...but mullets DEFINITELY frighten me.

Kelli said...

Hey Tristie It is your old pal from WJHS Kelli Hoesch How are you? I was blogger stalking and came across yours Hooray!

Kimberly said...

Another fascinating glimpse at Tristie. I love how you keep your blog so interesting.