We loved reading the letters to Santa published in our newspaper this week. This one tops the favorite list:
Dear Santa,
How are you Mrs. Claus, the elves and the Reindeer? You are awesome, and I bet your kind of cute to! jk.
All I'm asking for is a poster of you, Mrs. Claus, the little Elves and the Reindeer, a cellphone with a touch screen, a bike, a car, an i-Pod shuffle case, a new stocking with pictures of you and skulls on it, a big big big big big big big big hunk, an elf, a puppy pug or chiuaua, an electric eel, a baby octopus, a tiny shark, and three really big fish tanks, eight different kinds of live monkeys, extra strech limo, and lots of shoes, and the whole twilight.
I hope the reindeer have enough energy to go to the whole world. Love you, Yours Truly, Grace
Thanks Grace!
No comments:
Post a Comment