12/12/08

Hunter ding us.

Throwing up is the most unpleasant involuntary thing our bodies are capable of. And it produces possibly the worst smell on Earth. I have been SO grateful for my washing machine today. Bless our pioneer ancestors and others who lived long ago that cleaned up their children's pukey bedding in freezing cold streams and such. My Hunter buddy is sick today. I feel so sad for him. But enough about vomit and diarrhea.

This video clip of Hunter is our family's favorite.

And here is another clip of the same boy in the present time singing 2 versions of one of his (and our) favorite songs.

7 comments:

Abbey said...

Great Job Hunter boy!!!

Uncle Bro and I loved every minute of your singing and hope you're feeling better. I want to see you soon and hear you sing that song for me in person. Love you Bud!

Clint, Brielle, Molly and Maggie said...

o that is so rad! What a cute little boy too bad he has a bug, molly had the stomach bug about a month ago it is the worst to see your kids throw up. Matt was telling us about that version of the song-what a cute little boy

Dave and Ashley Gay said...

I think somebody needs a karaoke machine from Santa! That kid needs a microphone! ;)

Anonymous said...

Encore, encore. Applause, applause. Love you Hunter Boy. So sorry you were sick. Get better, okay?

Robyn said...

These gave me a good chuckle this morning. Hope he's feeling better soon!

karlin said...

ooh... i'm feeling you on the throw up. poor weston threw up in the night last night and slept in it. poor guy and so gross!! i'm still trying to get rid of the smell.

Kimberly said...

Love the translation in the first video. It reminds me so much of my Alexis. Love the lyrics in the second. Who came up with that?