12/24/08

Lucky SEVEN


My baby girl has officially grown up. This is the first year she is not little to me anymore. She takes showers, she has adult teeth, she reads, writes, blogs, and keeps a journal. AND she got her ears pierced for her birthday.

We had a fun day at home making Christmas gift tags. I think a new Christmas Eve tradition was born.

Preslie loved this; she is the princess of art projects. She always has some project going; she makes books, writes poetry, decorates her room, makes cards and all kinds of other things.

Preslie has spunk and charisma, brains and beauty, humor and grace. I adore my girl.

8 comments:

JayeCee said...

What a beautiful girl!! Happy birthday Preslie. You are such a great person to know. Hope you had a great day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to that beautiful smart girl. I hope had a great day! We love ya sweetie!

Tina, Addison, and Andrew

Tiffany said...

Happy let birthday! You are an amazing little girl :)

Lifes Great Adventures said...

She is a cutie!

Kelli said...

Can I just say that she is Tristie Junior?

Sant Family said...

Happy Birthday to Preslie! She is darling! I love her little bobbed haircut and happy personality that shines through every picture you take!

Anonymous said...

mom I am defadentlie growing

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.