We've enjoyed an AWESOME long Fall again this year. Even longer than last year. And what a blessing it's been for construction reasons. But it's time to officially welcome Winter. We ushered in the snowy season by doing some baking and putting up our Christmas tree that we brought home from the forest yesterday.

Our house got it's first layer of white stuff and I could just picture us in our lovely new house doing all the fun winter and Christmas things together as a family. Of course we can and will do them here in our apartment, but next year we probably won't store the red and green tubs of decorations in the kids room or move the front room chair into the bathroom so the Christmas tree can fit.


I love our stucco. The house's exterior is ALMOST finished. The inside is coming along. Craig has all the closets built, minus rods, and has most of the doors hung. I'm excited to get some COLOR on the walls and have the whole thing come alive and make me happy. I am just so looking forward to having a home that is mine. Not only will we own it, but it will be ME. All the things and colors and shapes and textures that Dax and I have chosen that we love. And all of the hours upon hours of work done by the hands of those who love us. It is such a blessing, one that I don't fully realize now but I am so grateful!
9 comments:
that photo of the kids jubilee-ing in the snow is awesome. I love it
that picture of preslie and hunter is awesome!! and cute pics taken by val!
It looks like your snow actually stuck. There's nothing really on the ground here. It will come though! The house is looking good. I'm so excited for you!
I miss you guys! That cougar post was pretty wild. Speaking of auto-stricken animals, last night I had a dream I almost ran over an ant-eater. Anyways. The house looks good. Merry Christmas!
We haven't gotten any snow yet, makes me miss Logan.
Cant wait for you guys the house looks great
mom it is fun billding a hous. I LIKE your post alot. bye bye.
Your house has come up fast and is gorgeous!!! I love to read about it and see pictures as it is finished!!
Post a Comment