7/30/07

"You have to see this." ...

...that's what my husband said to me before I followed him to our room and found this little rolled up, bare naked boy, sound asleep on the computer chair. I knew why he was asleep (Sundays wear him out with no nap during church), but I had NO IDEA why his clothes were off. It was so sweet, I had to snap a pic or two!

4 comments:

val said...

what a funny guy. cold leather on the naked skin...so refreshing.
about the tagger thing...
copy and paste from my blog, delete my answers and put in yours then paste it into a post.

Abbey said...

HAHA!! I love this picture!! Cute little body.

RaeLynn said...

oh wow. I'm still laughing as I type this.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I want to kiss him all over. What a wonderful little boy. Life can tucker a body out.