7/12/07

CHEESY or CUTE



It was a perfect day to snap some pictures outside but why did I think these Yay-hoos would cooperate? Little P is the biggest cheeser, and the Boy won't usually let me take his photo. They are so cute sometimes, but I can rarely capture it with my camera! I did get a couple ok shots.

4 comments:

Abbey said...

So darling! I love these two SO much! I don't know how I am going to live without them being a few blocks away. I promise that someday I will get you a CD of all the pics that I want you to have... You think without me working I'd have loads of time. Who knows where the time goes but all I know is it's going fast! I promise.. Someday you will have it.

Anonymous said...

What cute kids. I love the hand drawn picture of your family on your blog heading. I recognize every member. Love Little P's bangs.
Grandma Beaner

annek said...

These guys are getting so big! I love the cheesey grins! I also love your new header...Preslie is quite the artist!

janet said...

Definitely cute. I think they all go through a cheese phase. My oldest is now doing a closed-mouth, mild grin.. definitely not as cute as the cheese. Your kids are darling! I bet you are all looking forward to #3!