7/30/07

Blogger Tag

Tag you're it!
4 jobs I have had
1. Mama
2. D.I. pricer
3. Daycare Teacher
4. Christensen's Dept. Store

4 movies I can watch over & over again
1. old home videos
2. Willy Wonka and the C. Factory (old one)
3. most any Pixar movie
4. ?

4 places I have lived
1. Harrison, ID
2. West Jordan, UT
3. St. George, UT
4. Kanab, UT (in a camping trailer!)

4 favorite TV shows
1. What Not to Wear
2. Lost
3. The Office
4. How it is made type shows

4 of my favorite places I have been
1. Tenerife, Canary Islands
2. Bear Lake
3. Disneyland
4. Home

4 favorite foods
1. fresh peaches, raspberries, and strawberries
2. Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich on whole wheat
3. good homemade burritos
4. anything my husband makes

4 favorite websites I check daily
1. my favorite blogs
2. email
3. Creating Keepsakes mag (occasionally)
4. gmail

4 favorite hobbies
1. scrapbooking
2. wood crafts
3. camping
4. hanging out with my whole family

4 places I would rather be
1. on the white roller coaster at Lagoon
2. With my family in a cabin on a cool, green mountain
3. in a new, nice, inexpensive apartment in Vernal, already unpacked
4. Shopping anywhere

4 friends I would like to tag.....tag you're it!
1. Abbey
2. Matt
3. Kelly
4. Dax

3 comments:

Kristin Bishop said...

Hi! I saw your blog on my friend chelsea's. I noticed that you said you used to work at christensens....would you happen to know my mom and dad...Chris and Natalie Forsyth? My name is Kristin Bishop....you have darling kids!

Tristie hearts Dax said...

I worked at the one in St. George in April-Aug of 2001. I am trying to think...those names aren't really ringing a bell...were they at the St. George store?

Anonymous said...

Fascinating girl. Fun to read. Keep making memories.