7/27/07

MOVING

Moving makes me want to beat myself in the head. I have moved 7 times since I've been married, and every time, I've had a nervous breakdown a couple of days before I moved. It is stressful, chaotic, and a TON of work! We are excited to start a new adventure and I do actually like it once I am moved...finding my way around a new place, discovering cool places in town, meeting new neighbors and people in a new ward. I do like change...I just don't like packing up all my things to get there!

We are moving out of our current apartment by August 11 but we are having a hard time finding a place to live in Vernal/Roosevelt. We only have 2 weeks to find an apartment, and if we don't, I guess the kids and I will stay with family while the Man works a few days at a time, and sees us on weekends. Any prayers on our behalf are very appreciated! Or if you know of any apartment managers or landlords in that area who want some nice, responsible renters, let us know!

No comments: